You know I don't like to post with out photos to accompany my babble, but tonight that just might not happen. Urgh.
I've spent the afternoon updating the classroom blog with a variety of photos and two slideshows. None of these tasks are difficult, just time consuming, especially when technology is not cooperating. Urgh.
So what's up?
1. It's been a slow steady cool rain all weekend. It's been nice, but a reminder that summer is over.
2. I had hoped to work on McKenna's Book-o-ween and Halloween costumes, only to experience set backs this weekend.
3. We've sold a record number of yearbooks this year which took me several hours yesterday to tally that info (and that was after someone else had already completed 2/3 of that info).
4. I haven't downloaded any photos to the yearbook website yet.
5. I haven't created the yearbook cover yet. It's in my imagination, but hasn't come to fruition yet.
6. I'm one whole day caught up on my grades at school.
7. My honey's birthday is this week - woopwoop!
8. My nephew's birthday is this week too - woopwoop!
9. Andrea's 17th birthday is a week away - OMG!
10. And I missed the Grand Opening of one my most favorite stores on the planet today. SHE Scrapbooks has a new location. I can't wait to see it!
Now you know why there's no photo with this post.
It's been a nice average week. And I am grateful.
Peace :o)
Melle
1 comment:
Don't feel too badly! You've done so much already, to my mind. As long as you've an idea for the cover, you are waaaay ahead of the yearbook! Plus you learned lots from last year's experience.
Had a lovely discussion with Miss McKenna today (several, in fact!) Hope Andrea gets well soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCOTT!! He's over thirty by now, right? Or is it over twenty? LOL!
Here's to a tomorrow morning without rain, for driving's sake.
love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment