Sunday, January 15, 2012

Coming back in baby steps....I hope.

I know.
I know.
It's been awhile....


Hello, hello....tap, tap, anybody still out there??


It's baby steps today, but I am making my way back to my blog.
A new blog banner above and an updated movie list for 2012 is in the side column.



Top Ten Reasons Why I haven't Blogged

1. the holidays
It was busy, it was wonderful, it was hectic, it was simply fun and when I had moments to relax I did.

2. BLOGGER!
I like blogger. I like that it is easy to use. I like that it is free.
I don't like that the photos are difficult to move around. It was enough of a dislike that I tried TypePad....which wasn't free. Photos are much easier to manage there, but the rest of the features aren't.....and did I mention, it cost moola! So here we are, back to Blogger and I'm afraid there will be no photos with this post. Boring.

3. tired
4. cold

5. PINTEREST!
Because I needed another addictive site to visit on the interent, this fun site filled with "note boards" has been created. Of course its perfectly justifiable because it is so inspirational, both creatively and educationally! And it isn't just me. Why, I even have a friend who has dedicated a new blog to her Pinterest interest; click here on Polly to check it out! So cool.

6. yearbook yearbook yearbook
7. tired
8. cold

9. I got a NOOK for Christmas
again, cuz I have so much free time on my hands that I can read books, peruse magazines, play games and listen to music on my new ereader.

10. and finally, it's a story you've read before, but even after several returns and finally settling on a new camera this summer, I am still unhappy with the results of this Canon. The photos continue to be blurry, improperly exposed and just flat. A friend at work took some great pictures for her yearbook pages, I believe I will research her camera next and admit there just might be another new camera in my future.....


.....giving blogger some time to work out their photo uploading and manipulating issues.


Night, night ya'll.
Love Melle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you'd posted the baby steps thing! Good for you! I saw there were six comments but nothing appears!

Anyway, congrats on the Nook! And blogger!!

Love,
Y.M.

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy your blog. Hope you find more time to continue.

Love Ya!
Grandma G

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails