Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year in 2015!

Well, I'm not the type to make "new year resolutions", but IF I made two for the year they might be,

1) blog more often then last year - since I only blogged 4 times, I think my chances are good!
2) I will not feel guilty when I choose to relax instead of work.

Amen.

However, these photos might be what's brought you here to this post:

a new paper crafting contraption

the remaining scraps when I was done with this project

My new toy to play with is an "envelope punch board".....which I love!  It now gives me the opportunity to cut and fold my own coordinating envelopes with the note cards I like to make. Turns out it makes a few other things as well.


With this punch board and three sheets of 12x12 scrapbook paper, I can make,



Three envelopes and three matching note cards AND....


Two tags with a folded pocket for a smaller tag AND.....


with a little bit of white card stock, four tiny envelopes and gift tags WHICH.....


happen to be the perfect size for gift cards! :o)

So in between the groceries and laundry, that's what I got done today.....guilt free! (not really, but I'm working on it....)

Peace.

1 comment:

L32396 said...

LOVE IT!! I also love your resolution....to not feel guilty when relaxing instead of working! I hope I can do that too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails