Wednesday, November 26th:the day before Thanksgiving, the girls helped me make the traditional pumpkin pie. Also keeping to tradition, the girls never had a bite. Good! More for Scott and I.
Thursday, Thanksgiving Day! McKenna's place was set and she said the blessing for us. No photos available, but guests at our table were my mom and her husband :)
Thursday, we also got to visit with many other loved ones at Aunt Ellen's house. (Skip to here for other family photos. ) Jeremy was able to visit after just returning home from his 3rd tour in Iraq. Here is a photo op with his two sisters. I loved this picture.
Friday, November 28th, meant another tradition - shopping! It was about 4 years ago that Andrea joined our shopping tradition, and this year McKenna did as well. Here she assumes the proper "shopper's walk"!
Saturday, November 29th, I had to be back at work by 7:00 am, for what I hope doesn't become tradition, to hang a student art show. Just as we were leaving the newspaper photographer asked if there was a student present with their art in this show....what, are you kidding? I just happen to have her right here! Hopefully, her picture will make the paper.Saturday evening, we made it to EPCOT for a revisited favorite tradition to see and hear the Candlelight Processional, beautiful.
And finally, Sunday, November 30th, we got to put the tree up complete with our traditional Disney's monorail instead of a train!

Photos compliments of McKenna!

Photos compliments of McKenna!Okay, three weeks to go until Christmas break, 6 days until Christmas day after that....it's gonna be busy, and I probably won't get to post much. I'll continue to try to enjoy the moments and not stress about money, cleaning, what has to be wrapped and if my kids are happy. It's like that song says, "you're gonna miss this", so I'm going to do my best to enjoy it before it's gone.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment