Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's not the quantity but the quality....


We had a chance to head down to disney today and after a fun morning on a few new attractions at Hollywood Studios, a picnic lunch in our Santa Fe with the sunroof open (the weather was perfect today), we were off to complete my "prime directive" of visiting the "Disney's Festival of Masters" Art Show. I totally thought is was an art show either by disney artisits or of disney art - no, just a regular (huge) art show. A place I'd like to wonder through by myself, but not a place for my hubby. He was a trooper (although he would have rather had a root canal) he hung in there :o). The girls did get to have their face painted by the Cirque De Solei makeup artist and did chalk drawings on the sidewalk. That was fun, even I couldn't resist a little sketch!


Stitch says, "Aloha, Cousin!"

Simba says, "I just can't wait to be King!"

my "masterpiece" LOL

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

It looks like y'all had a good time, my DH would not have been the trooper yours was though. I think a day off here and there is totally something we all need!!!!
Your banner is very interesting, do you do those effects yourself???
Glad you're hving a good time with the blog, you update much better then some people I know;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails