Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello my faithful readers! :o)
I didn't want to let the weekend slip by w/o a quick post.
Did I tell you that I signed up for an "online class". You remember, it's all part of my "aspiring to be more than I am right now" for this year. Well, it's an online class to teach me how to digitally scrapbook in my Corel photo editing software (which I love). Actually, all my goal was is to learn how to add "brushes" and new borders to my photos. I already have scrapbook software (which I love). Well, my head is swimming with new words such as "rasters and layers". I've learned to download scrapbook elements and actually unzip them. (I've never actually done that - Scott is the techy in the family - time I learned.)
So, it's taken me hours to figure out something that someone could have showed me in minutes. However, there is a little satisfaction knowing, "I did it!"
Once I actually create something worth sharing, you'll be the first to see it here!
Best wishes everyone - I'll be back soon,
Melle

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You go girl, that is how I am learning to---the hours of wrong that end with the right choice and then TOTAL satifaction!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails