Sunday, February 1, 2009

Photos as promised....



McKenna and fellow first graders sang this weekend at The Villages Cultural Expo.

Andrea received this beautiful new handmade quilt from her great aunt Charlotte.

Although, this photo may not be much help, I've started combining 12 x 12 photo sleeves with 4x6 and wallet size pages.

I've just about finished a Halloween themed mini-book.

This will be a calendar when finished. Each month is created out of an envelope that will hold a tabbed card that slides out. On the card I plan to list important dates to remember, etc.

Just finished these birthday invitations for a friend at work. Yep, a paying job!

Goodnight all, and best wishes for a great week!
Melle



1 comment:

Susan said...

Melle;

This is awesome!! Maybe you can teach a class during the scrapbook weekend, I've been wanting to do this for so long and where do you find the time? Just beautiful

Can't wait to see everyone next weekend.

Susan Kierstein

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails