Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just for fun....

Awww, Saturday morning, my favorite moment of the week.....
My blog still "under construction", but thought I'd add this post, just for fun.

I got one of those cute emails that ask you unique or odd questions, I usually don't have time to answer them, but had a chance today:

six names you go by:
mom
momma
melle
mrs. broaderick
hon
LST (that's from my mom!) :O)
3 things you are wearing right now:
jeans
a white top
and my FSU Crocs
(all my favorite, it is Saturday morning!)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
unlimited crafting time in my creative place
how to digitally scrap in my Corel PSP - that online class starts tomorrow - I can't wait!
Two things you did last night:
stayed up until 11:00 catching up on the blogs I follow and surfing the internet for craft supplies
stayed up another hour catching up on craft shows that are saved on DVR
Two things you ate today:
I haven't eaten yet - however, I'm sure it would be something not very healthy....
Two people you last talked with on the phone:
hubby - he has to stay at work and work another 24
in-laws - grandma & grandpa are back from their 11 day cruise!
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
have lunch with my mom at Mimi's :O)
and finish making cards for a friend at work
Three favorite drinks:
COKE
water
cup of tea, Earl Grey, hot (for those of you who might be Capt. Picard fans)

Have a good day everyone!
McKenna's school sings today in the Villages - hopefully, I'll have photos to post :o)
Melle

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

So glad you participated, you were smart to post it on the blog;) Anywho hope you have a fabulous weekend and fun with your mom today. I am going to have to try Mimi's out. I have wanted to just trying to find the time, you know how that is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails