Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow! January 1st, 2009, I just can't get use to it!
Okay, there are gals out there (you know who you are :o)) who have been inspired like me by
Ali Edwards. I'm eager to learn more (as is my theme this year), but she does "a word a year"....so as promised, I think I've finally thought of a word that will sum up my goals for this year. I was thinking of "renew" but I think a better word might be "aspire". I aspire to be so much more than I am right now. I want to be a better photographer; I so want to do more with my computer creatively (s.a. my photo-editing software, s.a.digital scrapbooking, s.a. blogging, s.a. Power Point, s.a. make a DVD).....I already know how to these things, but not completely.

Aspire - definition: to aim, hope
Aspire - synonyms: be ambitious, be eager, crave, desire, dream, hanker, long, pursue, seek, strive, struggle, try, want, wish, yearn.


Yep, I think that about sums it up :)

Happy New Year everyone! May it be wonderful,
Love, Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails