I snapped this photo this weekend of McKenna and loved it! Okay, I've probably played with it way too much in my photo editing program, but it was fun anyway. McKenna had a birthday party Saturday AND Sunday to attend. I am so grateful she makes friends easily and that she has so many :o)It's been a week since I posted last, and there's not really anything new that I can think of now that we are all back in the school routine, but I did get a chuckle this evening that some of you may be able to relate. I would guess we are in about Phase II of the Wii.
Phase I was - we finally got a Wii and immediately played all the games that came with it until we all have reached an average level of play and now are ready for some variety....well, here comes Phase II - we all have requested and are now trying to master a few new games and bought some additional attachments (tennis racket, baseball bat and golf club) that make play more interesting. However, Phase II is only complete after what we did this evening....rearranged the living room furniture for maximum play room! I thought it was so funny that an hour before bedtime we are rearranging the couches and fussing about what wall the TV should be on in anticpation of future activities! :o) LOL!!!!
I am so looking forward to the upcoming scrapbook retreat. I have planned and juggled schedules in hopes of maximizing every moment of this weekend. If all goes well, how about I post a photo or two of what I complete? A calendar in the works, a Halloween mini-book to complete and a new type of 12 x 12 scrapbook to start - wish me luck!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful week everyone (and see most of you soon)!
No comments:
Post a Comment