Monday, January 19, 2009

Under construction!

Hello!
For those returning viewers (all 2 or 3 of you) :) you can see that the blog seems to have a new look. I had a wonderful time at my scrapbook retreat this weekend (yes, photos on the way of the stuff I made), but while I was there I also learned how to change my blog to 3 columns. (Okay, confession, I didn't really "learn" how to do it - thank you so much Yvonne for just doing it for me!)
For those new viewers (the 1 or 2 of you), bear w/ me and my funky looking blog page - I'll keep working on it.
Now that I'm back to work, reality is setting in and I have stuff to finish for work tonight- fun stuff though - I'm on the school yearbook committee and lovin' it!
Best wishes everyone!
Melle

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

so glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see what you do here. I'll be checking in.
I definitely had the Monday morning blues today, maybe tomorrow will be better:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails