Sunday, February 13, 2011

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

No time to post tonight. I'm reading. I'm reading a BOOK! Oh so sweet.
Thank you Mommy!
I thought I would wait to purchase The Pioneer Woman's latest book for when I had hoped to met her during her book tour to the southeast area....but thanks to a little nudge from my mom I got to purchase the book today. I've only had a chance to read for the past hour, but I am on chapter 5 already! :) Woohoo!
So, I'll be back.....but probably not until I'm done.
Night, night.

2 comments:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

ooooo.... ya know that's a book i thought i had to have too... i forgot it was out!! you'll have to let me know how you like it !:)

Anonymous said...

YAY! I missed seeing your recent post!

So glad you're enjoying it Yes, tell all to your fans about your reaction!

Love and have fun at the retreat!

Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails