Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday

It was a productive weekend.
Whew.
Feels good.

Still a busy week ahead, but at least I'm not as monumentally behind as I usually am.
Instead, I'm only a little behind.
(Ha! I wish I had a little behind.)

By the by, last Sunday was gorgeous!
The four of us actually made it to a Braves Spring Training game at Disney's Wide World of Sports. My camera died while we were there, but I did manage a few fun photos on my cell phone:

"...give me some peanuts and cracker jacks....."

Andrea and mommy....

Mommy and McKenna with daddy catching a few zzzzzz behind us :o)

This weekend, the car got washed!

Woohoo!

For those of you who follow my classroom blog, it is updated too. :o)
Now I'm hungry.
It's 10:34, way past my bedtime.
But I'm still hungry.
Thin Mint Cookie anyone?

Night all,
love you.
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed your addition last week! I'll have to see what you put on your classroom blog!

Cars washed, baseball and family fun!

And next week is SPRING BREAK!
YAY!!
Love,
Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails