Monday, September 5, 2011

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love September

1. There is just a hint of Fall in the air.
2. The warm colors are my favorite.
3. My dear friends Sue and David were married 20 years ago this month :o).
4. My mommy was born this month.
5. Me too!
6. So was that dear friend Sue
7. and Tomie dePaola
8. McKenna will attend her first FSU game; Andrea will attend her second.
9. We'll get to attend that FSU game with another dear friend who is the biggest FSU fan I know :o).
10. And Lion King is being re-released in theaters in 3-D.

It is a month chock full of things to do including a Magic School Bus prop for a play at school for The Reading Celebration and a school yearbook to get started. But I am grateful for it all and I can't wait!!

Love to you!
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your reasons! Today is even more fall-like, thank goodness.

I can't wait to hear how the GAME DAY goes!

Love,

Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails