I can't go back to work tomorrow after Fall Break without documenting The Seminole win over the Gators last night 21 - 7!! woopwoop

Just wanted to share what I made this week....

This is the only "note" card I finished, but I have 7 more almost done :o)

I finished this angel, but I think it looks more like a fairy....not sure what to do w/ it yet, but I liked it :o)

and played with this too; not sure if I'll go w/ the butterflies or

if I'll go with the flower....time will tell :o)
Night Night
Melle
3 comments:
Wow! Double Feature tonight!
I pick the flower & butterfly as my fave.
LOVED the photo of you and McKenna, celebrating victory. GO NOLES!
The "fairy" looks angelic and I like original ideas so go for it. Make it a Magic Christmas card.
Have a splendid week -- Christmas will be here in no time!
See you Sunday. Don't forget to write our wonderful guy, Jim.
Love,
Y.M.
Love the go Noles! Yea!
Cards are great, love the butterflies.
Have a good week!
Love,
Grandma G
looks great Melle!
Post a Comment