It's not really a literal "where I am today",
it's more of a mental "where I am today",
so caution, you might not want to read; the following might only be intended for
I can't believe when I last posted, I left you w/ a hint of what I was working on for McKenna's teachers' Valentine gifts.....
Well, they weren't exactly how I'd like to have done them, but I was still happy enough with the end results: a mason jar filled with Hershey's "Hugs and Kisses". Certainly not an original idea. I've done the hugs and kisses for Valentine's several different ways over the years. The stamp is from Stampin' Up (years ago).
But I saw this "hug" idea on Pinterest, and it was a twist I had never seen before.
I wish I could give credit to the original site, but it was before I knew much about Pinterest.
In an ideal world, I would have filled the jar completely with Hershey kisses, but with 10 jars to fill, I just couldn't afford it! So, I used filler, but I had to make my own with some paper scraps I've been saving and my paper shredder - *light bulb* we should market a shredder that has adjustable widths; just sayin'.
The little bling ring, I think was my idea. :O)
Okay, STUDIO
Well, it's been clean before;
and it's been messy.
(circa Christmas 2009)
However, since returning to school in August and several birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's and 6 months of neglect, the studio was a mess again...
(circa Saturday)
Thanks to a day and a half of p&p (putting away and purging)....
the studio is reclaimed again!
(thank you Lord for Spring Break)
Okay, I've still got that pile in the foreground and there is some "stuff" to the left of the photo, BUT, I can see the floor, sit in chairs and work at the table. {happy, happy dance}
and finally,
"where I am"
"where have I been"
HERE.
YEARBOOK.
("its not only a job, it's an adventure")
(it's not only fun, it's all consuming!)
This is exactly where I have been every Saturday or Sunday (sometimes both) for about the last 6 weeks.
That's two computers in the photo.
(Never mind the clutter in background, shish.)
I'm hoping today's 10 hour block will be just about the last one.
and so, with blog updated, here I go
send help if you don't here from me on Facebook
Melle :O)
1 comment:
Wonderful improvement! I noted that the very cool TV wooden tables are now being used for holding stuff other than food. :)
Loved the HUGS & KISSES
Well, where exactly are you today? Plugged into the two computers, is where, working on Yearbook!
It is so nice to see the floor of your studio again! Love, Y.M.
Post a Comment