However, in the last 24hrs. I must be feeling a little better 'cuz I mustarded up some energy for some more creative play. Well, truth be told, the standing to paint was still making me feel dizzy, so I got the idea to photograph the artwork and then play with it in PicMonkey.
(PicMonkey - I love! I've mentioned it before and you may be familiar but if not, it's an easy-peasy to use FREE online photo editing site....and they have just added new borders that i LOVE! click HERE to take you there)
So here's what I've done for now:
And so, now the question I keep asking myself is, "what to do with it?" Notecards are always safe for me, so I will probably send these off for prints and you might see them in a gift bag near you....{wink}!
So then I answer, "you don't have to do anything with it, it's just for fun".
Yes, I know.
But I still long to be original.
The above ideas are right from the blog pages of my favorite gals, Christy Tomlinson (house), Karrie Evenson (cat) and Donna Downey (red flower).
I keep thinking that maybe these will be my learning years, like what I have my own students do and then after lots and lots of practice maybe I will be........successful at my own originality.
In the meantime, i am open to suggestions! :O)
Thought I'd share this original before editing.....just in case you thought it was all me....
after....
cool, ugh?
stay tuned!
Melle

2 comments:
VERY true! Adorable cards!!
"Scott's Cold" sounded more like "Scott's Flu" (the kind of gift that kept on giving...)
So sorry about your change of plans, and of course missing the Special Date away for your Anniversary.
You've got some great ideas in that noggin and in your fantastic notebook (illustrated as you perceive various)!
See you tomorrow! (Hope, hope!)
love,
Y.M.
Glad you were able to muster the energy to blog. Helps pass the sick time away.
Glad everyone is feeling better.
Great cards!
You could create ones just as good.
Take care and eat some soup.
Love,
GramG
Post a Comment