Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Day of School 2012!

I post this every year, and every year I'm just as surprised, overwhelmed, shocked, grateful, overjoyed and in awe......
I can't believe how much my little girls have grown!

 Andrea's 5th grade year and McKenna's PreK-3.....

McKenna's 5th grade year and Andrea's Senior Year!


I know I've had 13 years to get ready for this, but I just can't believe it is Andrea's Senior year!
I am just one proud momma!
Although her studies and lessons in school have always been a challenge, she is carrying a load that I never could have imagined. In my day, she's carrying a load that I thought only really, really smart kids did!! :o)
She still has her interest in Fine Arts (whoopwhoop), and has two hours of that, plus Anatomy and Physiology, Economics, British Literature, Pre-Calculus, Spanish II, PLUS Swim Team! :o)
So, so very proud of the young lady she has turned out to be.

It's been a rocky road this first week back, mostly for me, and the weekend was not much better. I still ended up at school both days.....hopefully the next week will be a little smoother.
The good Lord has me here, in this place, for a reason, I only hope I don't let Him down......or the 400 sweet little sweeties that come through my doorway every week.  (not to mention my own "babies")

Love to all,
Melle





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

11AWow! What great photos! The girls are gorgeous. I can imagine you were just barely able to get the photos taken and added to your blog. Hope this week will go (as you say) smoothly and we can meet for lunch next Sunday.

Have a lovely week!
Love,
Y.M.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Think back when this was your senior year, quite a difference.

They are both amazing young ladies.
Everyone is so proud of them.

Proud of the Mom & Dad who raised them.

We are so very proud of Andrea for getting her driver's licence.

I only got two pictures to come through, but they were great.

Best Wishes for a better week.

Love,
Gramg

Anonymous said...

These "proof" symbols are really TOO difficult to see. I protest! You have to be superhuman to deciper them.

Love,

Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails