Monday, September 3, 2012

Thank you Lord for a 3 day weekend!

From car breaking down on Friday and then again Saturday to starting a new personal project idea that was inspired by my mom and getting a lot done related to work, it's been a roller coaster type weekend, but oh so very, very grateful to have had the extra day off for the Labor Day Holiday!!!

Making the "all done" list:
 - a beautiful prom dress for Andrea...couldn't help it....only $39.99 (that's what it rung up AFTER I thought I got it for a steal at $79.99!).
-pretty little silver shoes for McKenna...she is in a wedding in two weeks (also picked up the headband to match - her purchase totaled more than Andrea's dress!).
-bought part of the wedding gift for the wedding that is still two weeks away (that's early for me!).
-Grandpa fixed the broken car
-worked in the classroom for about an hour and a half
-painted and crafted mostly classroom projects, but still felt good to get them done
-started a new dragon project for me (3 canvases) inspired by my mommy :o)
-groceries, all laundry and cooked a meal or two (well, with daughters helping)
-lesson plans done for another week
-classroom blog completely updated with a slideshow I really really like

Making the "not done yet" list
-grades

Thanks to a friend:
Thanks to Facebook:
Thanks to a friend who has "friended" be on Facebook:
And thanks to the internet, I have now found a website I love!
(okay, okay, another website I love, but that's not the point)

Enjoy the next 3 music videos from  http://thepianoguys.com/newstore/   The Piano Guys







 and then I'll say, "good-night John Boy".....sigh, does anyone even know what that means anymore............
Sweet dreams......
Melle


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good show! You accomplished a lot, for sure. AND the Piano Guys are just incredible! I love their "act" as much as I love the music.

Andrea's dress is gorgeous and I know McK will look darling when she is in the wedding.

Have a great Friday and see you Sunday! Love, Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails