Why do I do that?
Why do WE do that?
Why don't we celebrate the "things" we have accomplished?
So, how about my return to blogging tonight be just that; a celebration of the last few weeks. They have passed quickly and I am grateful for this time to reflect!
The following video has been sitting in my Animoto queue waiting to be finished, and even though it obviously isn't done, I liked the way the photos fell and I decided to leave it the way it was.....enjoy.... (may I recommend you watch in "full screen", just click the rectangle in the bottom right hand corner)

On May 25, 2013 our first born, graduated from The Villages High School. Both family and friends were there to help us celebrate. Thank you family and friends!! Love you so much!!!
Andrea's Aunt Sue, Uncle David and Cousin Donnie came up from Spring Hill. The day just wouldn't have been complete without them there!
The day also wouldn't have been complete without two of my closest teacher friends who have literally watched Andrea grow from Kindergarten to graduation day!
As is true for all of us, some of our high school friends will come and will go, I hope these sweet girls have a friendship that lasts a lifetime!
And my mom, so grateful that three generations could be together on this special day. I only hope we all still look this good in seven more years when it's McKenna's turn!
McKenna too, ended her school year with some major accomplishments. Her 5th grade awards night included a certificate for ALL "A" Honor Roll (wow! just amazing to me!). Also, each teacher chooses one student out of the entire 5th grade as their "Shining Star" and McKenna received one in Spanish!
Thank you Mrs. Fort and Mrs. Canon for an amazing school year!
Most of the "family gang" were all there! So very, very grateful......
Okay, Part I of "Catching Up" has taken a very long time on this end, so, I won't promise, but please check back tomorrow for Part II..... ;O)
Love,
Melle







No comments:
Post a Comment