Sunday, October 20, 2013

Good news - it was a sweet weekend;
Bad news - too tired now to fill in the details....
Good news - all you need to know is Andrea came home this weekend, her first time since her move to college, to celebrate her birthday and we had a wonderful time!

L to R: McKenna, Andrea and friend from high school, Caitlin
Friday night started at dinner with family and friends at Kotobuki's! 

Saturday was a day at Disney.

McKenna and Andrea in front of Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios
It was almost harder taking her back today than it was the first time....but, so so very proud of her, and I know in my heart that she is in the right where she is supposed to be. :o)


P.S.
I still cry when I walk down Main Street at the Magic Kingdom. I love it there.

Melle :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, great photos, especially with such beautiful subjects.

Just a proud grandma!

Was fun by one and all!!
Thanks again,
Love--Grandma G

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails