Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer 2014 - It starts - thank GOD!

six months since my last post, i don't think that counts as blogging anymore
so here is a little post, just to get me started again

It's week two of my summer break.
What happened to week one?
Well, it seems, I always spend my first week sleeping. Or sometimes I lay for hours watching movies. And then, more sleeping.

Week two though, I finally found my hands with some paint on them:


I didn't really paint anything.....but I did finish with a boat load of new gift tags!

I don't know what I'll ever do with so many, but I like making tags because they provide immediate gratification. That's good, because I usually {never} finish anything!

And on that note, I am working on ideas for future posts, but we'll see:
I have an idea for sharing  "Photos from my cell phone"


Or an idea for "Father's Day Tribute"

photo circa 2007 (Scott and McKenna at Disney with Andrea peeking from behind)

And, just today, feeling inspired to work on a few projects for school; not artwork projects but paperwork projects. It's very unusual, but I'll go with it while I can.

I'll keep you posted.......I hope!

Melle


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful new stuff! I also missed seeing the Christmas 2013 post (or afterwards post and so enjoyed!

Way to go, miss painty hands!

love,

Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails