My fans have been demanding my return.
(You know who you are. :o) )
And I have excuses,
they are the same excuses that I've posted before,
but excuses.
So I won't list those today.
But I will share that my return to the blog came at a great price.
(not really, don't panic)
So, for whatever technical reason, I couldn't log in to my Google account which apparently I needed to in order to get back to Blogger. I was given directions to "log off of Google", then "log off of Chrome" and clear something called a cache....you techy people know what that is....
Well, I should have asked a techy person to do these tasks because when I did it....well,
Good news - I can blog again - {everyone say, "yay, yay," applause, applause}
Bad news - I deleted ALL my bookmarks, my saved websites, my favorites - {everyone say, "oh no"!}
(Process that for a minute.)
So I'm here!
The poor blog, it needs some updating, but that gives me goals.
Photos, I have photos to share, yay, more goals.
And stories, I have stories to share, yay....more goa.....to do....I mean goals, goals are good, "To Do Lists" just make me sad.
Okay, off to gather photos and stories.
Love you!
(a visual for you as I go....I'm either skipping away - "lah-de-dah" or I'm rubbing my hands with an evil little laugh "now I've got you my pretty".....)
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment