It is my opinion that the PhotoPass Photographers are the greatest invention at the Disney Theme Parks!
I only wish I had thought of it myself!
Of course, when I worked there we were still selling film and batteries!
This is now.....
We sold a lot of these....
but none of these.
We helped load a lot of these....
and never even heard of these.
This year, the cost of our Annual Disney Passes increased, but now that our passes include unlimited photo downloads, we stop and visit as many PhotoPass Photographers as we can. I don't mind the price increase.....
Whether it's a cold day or a hot day,
Lord willing, you'll find our family together at The Park.
A PhotoPass Photographer captures moments that I might have missed,
And even allows me to be in the pictures!
I mean, who wouldn't want to remember a moment like this!
Yes Walt, I want to be a PhotoPass Photographer too!
Have a great day y'all.....and take some pictures!









No comments:
Post a Comment