Gals, thanks so much for leaving me comments. Now you'll have to let me know - where do I comment to you back? Do I write you back on your blog or do I just post responses here on mine...I'm a little confused.
Any hoo, some have asked "why in the world would I blog?" and I've thought on that a lot....so, in keeping with my response to them, now I'll post a few photos and sort of journal about what's going on with us....

As I mentioned on my very first post, I have a new car! We said good-bye to our little red ranger in front of the Hyundai dealer Wednesday night. We got our red ranger 10 years ago, when we traded in the black ranger. The black ranger is the one I owned when I met Scott. Wasn't aware of it really, but now that I think about it, I guess I get pretty attached to cars.
So, officially, may I introduce you to Midnight, my new Hyundai Santa Fe. (It's the first time in a long time that we haven't owned a FORD.
First photo is with Andrea and the second photo is with yours truly and McKenna.


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing pictures. I thought Andrea was you until I read your post. She sure is growing up. Glad your enjoying the blog world. It can be very addictive:)
p.s. You don't need to respond to our comments, when someone comments on your blog it is to let you know they read your post. As you probably noticed it is nice to have comments to read. Feel free to leave comments on our blogs when you check in. Glad you had success witht the slide and goodluck with the music. After you make your playlist copy the HTML code and follow the same instructions for adding it to your blog. If you have any trouble let me know.
Post a Comment