Hey, hey, hey, here I go, actually a second post! Okay, I admit it, I never really thought I'd get this far. However, with two friends adding comments to my post, I can see how it can be addictive. Thank you! :)
Let's see, my color today....maybe some pink, some blue, some orange, you know, some birthday party colors. Not that it's my birthday but we finally had a chance to celebrate my and my mother's birthdays at our traditional dinner at our favorite Japanese steak house last night. It was a nice celebration with family and good friends :) I got a new music CD (which will go very nicely in my new little car), I got a new dress for work and I got lot's of money to spend at GRIFFINS!!!!!!!
OOPS! I can't use the words orange and blue in the same sentence...oh my gosh, I just did it again! FSU plays Miami today....hmm, I'm sure we won't do very well today, but I'm still hopin'.
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, it is nice to have family to celebrate with.
So thrilled to see a 2nd post so soon, believe me I know about the addiction. Blogging is the luxury me time that I allow.
Hope Miss mcKenna is feeling better.
happy belated birthday :) welcome to the bloggin world :)
Post a Comment