Thursday, October 2, 2008

Okay, I think I got this hokey pokey new fangled stuff workin'



hmmm, "the colors of me"? Well, right now....BLACK! No, not a bad thing....a gooood thing....

I just got a new car yesterday! Sweet! I mean it's been a while since I've really had my OWN car. Do you remember that feeling? And I mean I've thought about it a lot. Am I being selfish? I can remember when I couldn't wait to have a "mommy mobile". And I am ever so grateful I've had two wonderful reasons to have a mommy mobile and ever so grateful I had one.....but, just goes to show ya, that we really do change over time.

My new little black Santa Fe has a sunroof! Okay, that was the big selling point. It's as close as I can get again to my JEEP days and still tote around a family and all the paraphernalia for work and school. Next, I guess I can learn how to post a picture of my new car...Midnight. Midnight because I bought her on the first of October and she is "black as midnight" :)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Congrats on the new car and posting on the blog. I am so glad you are up and going. I will post a link to your blog on my link list. (I hope that's okay:)
Anyway if you need any help don't hesitate to call me. Yay, I am so glad you joined us in blog world. LOVE the pics of the girls. Tell Miss McKenna I hope she feels better and give her a hug. Talk to you soon.

Nita said...

Would LOVE to see a pic of your new car!! I can honestly say I am also looking forward to the day when I can have a car of my own. The minivan is nice, but it's such a mommy mobile :) But like you, I have two great reasons why I drive it.

And, welcome to the blogging world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails