Okay, not really....our vacation wasn't to Italy, but we did stay at a VERY nice resort called Portofino Bay at Universal. It was beautiful and the customer service was outstanding. It was a pretty penny to stay there, at least for our mac & cheese budget, but so worth it when it came to visiting the parks. Your room key is basically a "fast pass". Walked right past those long lines and got right on to whatever we wanted to ride - sweet!I guess I really took a "vacation" from everything 'cause this is basically the only picture I took!
I know, I regret it some, but I just didn't want to have to lug anything around with us. That part was nice.
So, now back to reality.....wait, I'm a teacher....we are on Summer Vacation!
My list of things to do:
see my friends
scrapbook
clean
scrapbook
see my friends some more
scrapbook
perge stuff we don't need
scrapbook
paint Andrea's room
scrapbook
Scott and I tackle the garage and really turn it into a "studio"
scrapbook
and scrapbook some more
see my friends
and meet Tim Holtz this summer
Love to all!
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment