Well that project is underway.....surely I have taken on more than I can ever do....but here's to trying!
I warn you, the following photos are not very pretty, but I post the "before" only to make sure I'll post the "after"!
The first objective was to redefine my space from Scott's space. We tore down these old wooden shelves and this entire wall will be "the man wall".....
Thursday we plan to put some carpet squares down for the scrapbook area, finish the counter top and put up the shelves.....so by Friday, okay maybe Sunday.....I'll have everything put away!
The frustrating thing about cleaning out the garage, is what to do with all the STUFF I've collected. For example, I have boxes of cassette tapes! Some are blank for recording, some have music and others are children's books on tape. I also have a large box full of greeting cards from loved ones. What do I do with all this stuff? Any ideas?
Before we tore the garage apart, I did get to manage a few cards.
I'll keep you posted,
Love,
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment