Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you Yvonne for posting info about Jessica Sprague's free photo editing classes; thank you Jessica Sprague for offering free classes; and thank you Kendra for taking us on a wonderful trip to the beach and Ponce Inlet yesterday!

I played with a few photos this evening. Don't forget you can click on any for a closer look. :0)



Peace
Melle

3 comments:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

wow... these pictures are awesome melle!

saw you the other day but didn't have a chance to say "hi!" when you came in!

hope to see ya @ the crop! :)

What Eye C... said...

Great pictures Melle...I see two beautiful young girls developing into great women...just like their mom!

Yvonne said...

Wow, totally love what you did, I haven't done that much yet, but still playing. Glad you liked the class and looks like you caught right on!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails