My "studio" is almost finished. It now has space to work in and I find that I just can't motivate myself to finish the last few boxes to sort (and pitch), now that I'm so inspired to work on more creative things! I'm going to try very, very hard to finish just that last of it today, so I can share photos of the finished space. :0)
What I can share is this photo:

In my on going battle w/ myself of what digital photo program to use. I finished this design last night. I'm still torn between my Corel Paint Shop Pro, or trying Photoshop Elements (which is probably what I should of purchased in the first place) or my scrapbook software by Lifetimez (which I like, I just can't edit the photo as much as I can in Corel.) Anyhoo, let me know what you think!
Love to all,
Melle
1 comment:
definitely photoshop elements, I am loving it and it is really easy to use once you sit and explore it.
Post a Comment