Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello my faithful blog followers!
I had every intention of filling you in on "the little details" this evening, but now after spending so long updating my classroom blog andwebsite and then looking up my childrens' school grades on the internet, I'm pooped and want to go to bed.
However, I couldn't go without at least a quick homecoming dance update. Saturday night was Andrea's first high school homecoming dance and thanks to some wonderful new friends in her life, she had a great time. In fact, "she had lots of fun and danced, and danced". Mmmm, beautiful words to hear.
Thanks Breanna and Rachel!

We searched for just the right dress, but in the end, I think the jeans, new black blazer, new cute top and new hat worked for her. Andrea looked beautiful.

Okay, since I'm here, just little details to include this week:
I finished a new set of notecards for a friend's birthday gift;

I designed a new card using my tim holtz ink and my cricut machine;

I played with paint;
and while waiting for our oil change, I thought about how McKenna and I always are wearing Crocs and that one day people may not know what they are. They may not know, that 2 years ago I thought they were the ugliest things I'd ever seen, yet now, they are so comfortable on my feet I can't imagine wearing anything else.

Love to all,
Melle

2 comments:

class information... said...

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing. Really cute of the girls:) Haven't been blogging much lately because of all the stuff going on and long hours at the store, but I finally decided I just had to catch up on a few!

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

melle... i hate to break this to you... but you are in for a WORLD of trouble... your daughter is GORGEOUS! i saw the picture on yvonne's blog first. wasn't sure who the girl in the hat was, but i thought wow.. there is a girl with a sense of style.. she's looks fab! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails