Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well, it is almost my one year "blogging anniversary"....do they make a card for that yet?!
It feels good knowing that I actually stuck to something and even more rewarding knowing how many of you have followed along with me on this journey. Thank you. :o)

Andrea's swim team had two meets this past week, and they remain undefeated - woohoo! Go Buffalo! This week is a meet on Tuesday, then Saturday is a swim conference in Orlando.
It's too bad we will be up REALLY early on Saturday (@ school by 5:30) 'cause I was just thinking (as I stayed in bed until 8:00 yesterday) how much I LOVE Saturday's. I even cooked bacon for breakfast nice and slow, just the way my grandfather said it should always been done. It tasted perfect. He also said, only Oscar Meyer. Now, I make it a rule not to eat pork, but bacon (and sometimes some link sausage) is the exception to that rule.
Another Saturday ritual the girls and I have started, is we pull out the sofa bed on Saturday nights and watch a movie until we fall asleep....course, I'm always the first one....out like a light! Then McKenna and of course Andrea could out last us all. Hmm wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she can sleep past 10:00 in the morning.

Off to tackle those lesson plans I keep putting off.
Best wishes everyone - have a great week!
Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails