Sunday, October 11, 2009

A quick update...

Hello Readers!
Here we are once again, I find myself at the end of a weekend on Sunday night finally caught up with everything and ready to "blog" only now I'm tired and can only think of going to bed.......

this week:
- Andrea's swim team swam against Forest, I think we lost, only it was too crowded to tell and too small a pool to see anything. We competed at CFCC and I was really disappointed by the pool. Man, we are spoiled!

- I registered for two Heidi Swapp classes at the beautiful new SHE Scrapbooks store!

- I taught, well, really "hosted" a computer workshop at school this week - imagine, me?!!

- My favorite nephew turns 23 today, that means his mom and I have been the closest of friends for at least that long....I love you, Donnie, David and Sue!!!!!!!!!!

- And my dear, amazing husband holds on to one more year of his 30's. He turns 39 tomorrow.
Happy, happy birthday Honey. :o)

- And I crafted just a little this weekend....didn't finish, no surprise, but I got to work a little

These are intended to decorate the outside of Crystal Light containers for Halloween treats for McKenna's teachers.....my intention was that I would have made a dozen of these this weekend and I was going to sell the extra's at work.....can you believe it? You would think I'd know myself better than that by now. Well, it wasn't my fault. The mounds of laundry kept getting in my way!

Have a great week everyone.
Love you!
Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails