Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catching up.....

....well, catching up a little at a time....
agh, agh, hmm, hmm, here we are again, Sunday night and I'm all caught up with laundry, all caught up with errands or other commitments, sort of caught up with bills and now, finally, time to "blog", but now all I can think about is going to bed....gotta get up for work tomorrow.....
I'm now behind on this blog (which I do enjoy writing - all week I think about what I'm going to say), I'm behind on my classroom page and of course my classroom blog (I knew that'd be a toughie to keep up with), but I just couldn't let another week slip by with at least something....

Hopefully pictures will help (ironically, photos take a few extra seconds longer to load up).
Last weekend I finally finished the Halloween teacher gifts I was working on

and as a whim, I took them to school hoping a few other teachers might want to "order" some, well, 27 little gift bags and tags later, whew, I got them done



McKenna has been working on a "mass -production" of her own

she is making little ghosts filled with peppermint patties for her classmates

aren't they cute! The neat thing is, I have a photo of Andrea doing the exact same thing when she was the same age....actually, that's where McKenna got the idea. I would probably have forgotten all about it, if it wasn't in a scrapbook!

Okay, darn it, I have to go....so much more to share, but kids are in bed waiting to be tucked in and somehow, I gotta get up tomorrow to face another week.....
okay, two more photos, look what my students have made at school - I think they are too cute!

Our Farm Unit, one of my favorite times of the year. The Kinder are making pop-up piggies,


and first grade are making scarecrows (this was one of my mom's traditional projects - I'm proud to carry on the tradition)
Kendra, thank you for a fun Saturday afternoon - skating was much more fun than I thought :)
Mom, thank you for a wonderful lunch :)
Yvonne, thank you for your inspiration - thanks to you, I too hope to be ready for Christmas by November 1st,
and Michele and Barb, I miss you! Hope we get to catch up soon!!

Love to all,
Melle

(OOPS!!! I meant DECEMBER 1st! Thanks Kendra for catching that mistake - dah! Ya, that would be a miracle if I was ready by November 1st! )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails