Well, here are a few photos of our big day....they are unedited, but if I wait to post when they are edited it might be next halloween!
Scott continued with his "Mad Medic" theme and we were his zombies. Thanks to all the friends and family who came to work another successful year. I admit though, after
6 years, this one was leaning towards more work than fun....makes me always think that this might be the last one.....we'll see....perhaps I'll feel differently in about 300 days.....Of course, I don't know why I complain, Scott does 99.99% of the work!
(Did you catch the fog in the background? Cool!)
Two quick side notes (maybe 3):
I made 42 Halloween treat bags (see photo in previous post). Of course, 10 of those were for my gifts, but then the other 32 were "orders". So, I'm trying to design some more for Christmas. My goal is to only take "orders" in November and deliver in December.
Here's what I have so far, but not really sure these have the "wow factor" like the Halloween ones did. I think it's all in the stamp I choose.....
Speaking of goals and holidays in the same sentence (thanks to Yvonne's inspiration), it is truly my goal to be finished for Christmas by December 1st, so I can enjoy the holiday. I actually placed a few online orders today - November 2nd.....hmm....not too bad....oh and I have purchased the clothes for the girls holiday photo for our Christmas cards. I hope to take those this weekend.....anybody else....don't forget to book me for holiday photos if you need me! ;o)
And finally, I remember that I never posted anything about Andrea's birthday....that was during the week I missed....hmmmm....wonder why??
Love to all,
Best wishes,
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment