And so....that brings up my current adventure....scrapbooking digitally? Yes, or no? Am I cheating? Well, although I'm still filled with some guilt, it is quickly being replaced with convenience and instant gratification....

I fortunately had the chance to get out and "scrap" for a few hours on Friday night, well, instead of dragging all of my "stuff" with me (since I don't know what I was going to work on, or what I might need) I just brought my laptop instead. Now, the layout above was still about an hour's worth of work because I am still teaching myself how to do this, but all in all, I was really happy with it and I know, I couldn't have created the same thing with paper and adhesive.
The following I just played with a moment ago and with a couple of clicks I'm still happy with the results....

Now, please don't miss understand, i am not about to give up my paper, glue, tools, and Cricut!
I still love the hands on experience, it's just now that I have my own space to create in out in the garage, I'm not as mobile as I use to be.....
Let me know what you think!!
and my apologies for a late post this week....lost that blogging hour to daylight savings time this weekend!
Love to all,
Melle
1 comment:
Great stuff!
Loved the angles...you captured the moments so well!
Y.M.
Post a Comment