Sunday, March 21, 2010

.....some more bad with the good....

Actually, things aren't really bad, I just mean what I've said before - without the "bad" we can't appreciate the good. For example, with a rainy yucky day like today, we can really appreciate how gorgeous the day was yesterday. With working so hard during the week, we can really appreciate the weekend. With the first week of daylight saving time behind us, we can really appreciate sleeping in on Saturday.

-I did get laundry caught up
-I did get the kitchen floor mopped and the tub scrubbed
-I did get to have dinner with friends
-I did get to have lunch with my mom
-I did almost finish the thank you cards for our community volunteers.....almost
-I did get my art budget done for next year
-I did get to have movie night with my girls, The Princess and the Frog for McKenna and New Moon for Andrea
-and I did get to do some crafting, not finished, but close

The flowers are painted by some of my kindergarten students. I hope to put this on display at the upcoming student artshow.

Love to all, may you have a good week,
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Love these Thank You cards! Hope you can make money for the Art Department with them too!

I wonder if anyone really knows how much work goes into your art show. I'm tired, just thinking of helping!

love,
Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails