Monday, March 8, 2010

Well, I stayed up later than usual for a Sunday evening trying to edit some photos and then to post, only to find that the blogger site was not working when I was ready.
Also, I'm still frustrated with the photo editing software I have - urgh!
Anyway, there is a reason for everything - right?!
So, here is just a quick note to say "HI" and give a glimpse of where we went on Saturday. As a family we enjoyed an afternoon at a Scottish festival in Zephyerhills (how do you spell that anyway?)


So, that's it so far...... my classroom blog is updated and that tells more of what I've been up to.
The mom who wanted 75 invitations did not order any from the samples I made. Although the money would have been nice, I just really don't have the time right now. My student artshow consumes every free moment I have in the month of March.
Okay, off to work, love to all, may you have a great week!
Melle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fantastic way to spend a Saturday afternoon with your family!

Problem: I don't know how to turn off the sound (your blog music) to listen to the U Tube of PS 22! The Celtic women sound very odd with "Kodachrome" or "Rocky Mountain High" in the background!
Help!

Y.M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails