A "Boulder Day" came from my summers I spent in Boulder, Colorado with my grandfather as a child. Days that were cool in the morning, but warmed up quickly to the low 80's; skies were the prettiest blue with big white puffy clouds. Schedules were filled with what ever you wanted to do and where ever you wanted to go.
Spring Break 2010 totally Boulder Days!
I didn't get to clean and purge as much as I thought I would, but I did get to
-wash the car
and McKenna washed her bike
-we got to leave a snack for the Easter Bunny
-I had creative breakthroughs and stamped cards and tags for Teacher Appreciation gifts
-my mom and I booked flights to Boston for a summer getaway
-we got to shop with Pirates at Downtown Disney
-we Just Danced on the wii
-I rented The Blind Side
-we saw "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3D
-we got to play Putt-Putt
Best wishes everyone - may every day be a "Boulder Day"!
Love,
Melle
1 comment:
Great stuff, good fun, and spring break memories galore!
You did good, girl!
Best part of this is spending time with family AND of course, accomplishing what was bursting inside of you to bloom artistically!
only 7 more weeks....
love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment