I still can't get the music quite right. Apparently it only uses MP3 files. Not a problem, but after I already found the song I wanted on a CD of mine, I didn't have anymore patience trying to figure out how to convert that......anyway, this is McKenna and I on her field trip to Silver Springs. (You can turn off the John Denver music by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page and clicking the pause button - sorry!)
Create your own video
slideshow at animoto.com.
And the second is a recent photo of the four of us. We seldom have one of these. It was taken at Sleuth's Dinner Show down in Orlando just a few weeks ago.
And I did manage to create a few notecards for McKenna's teachers at school for Teacher Appreciation Week. I'm so excited about these cards because the paper I used was especially made for The Villages Charter School. Thanks to SHE Scrapbooks for keeping such an awesome supply of paper!!!!Melle
1 comment:
Great slide show, looks like the kids had a blast! I wonder what happened to thier petting zoo?
Andrea looks smashing!
I enjoyed reflecting on our birthdays at Kotos. :)
Have a lovely week!
Y.M.
Post a Comment