Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

Hello All,
Just a quickie before I pass out to say, I'm sorry I didn't get to update until now, but I crafted all weekend.....well, in between laundry, dishes and taking McKenna to a birthday party in Leesburg...


I crafted all weekend hoping to finish gifts for McKenna's teachers. The theme is chocolate and the plan is to give a little somthin', somthin' each day. (Thanks Michele for the idea and thanks Barb for the stamps!!) So, I'll try to keep you posted each evening as to what I did for that day.

Monday
(thanks Kendra for the idea!) I give a water bottle w/ individual Crystal Light drink mix. I added my own little flair (and trying to keep w/ the chocolate theme) and added a small package of M&Ms.
McKenna helped w/ all the names tags! (she uses the Cricut machine herself!)


May all my teacher friends have a great week!
I'll be back w/ a quick post tomorrow night.......I hope!

Love you,
Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails