Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week continued....

Okay, perhaps I should clarify why I was so tired last night (besides crafting gifts). Another 12 hour day at school; Andrea's Spring Sports Awards Banquet was last night. I do have to admit, that it is an added bonus when Andrea plays tennis and swims for the swim team - they both are considered "Varsity" sports which means she has "lettered". Not being athletic myself, I'm not exactly sure what that means, but when I was in high school and even now, saying, "she's lettered in two sports", sounds pretty cool! She also now has the pins and certificates to prove it. Now, next year, I just hope to fork out the extra dough for a letterman's jacket - yikes!

By the by, whenever you see photos, remember you can click on them for a larger image.

Last night's photo were of decorated gift bags. One of my "regular customers" calls me Friday after school and says she has shirts to give to her teammates and wonders if I can just decorate a few gift bags for her. Well, wanting to use the green and gold school colors, and trying to keep with the Teacher Appreciation theme, those were what I came up with. I imagine the photo is hard to make out not only because of its size, but because the bags are among the mounds of clutter in the studio!!

Tuesday's gift is still a favorite but not new for most of us.

The front of the card says, "Treat yourself to a wonderful day" and inside the card is a packet of hot chocolate. I might add, that I've now given hot chocolate to McKenna's teachers on the hottest day of the year 2010! But it went w/ the chocolate theme!

Wednesday's will be just assorted chocolate candy in a bag, or some have fancy gift boxes (thanks Michele!!!). The tag reads, "Wishing you all the good things in life, friendship, happiness and chocolate"! (thanks Barb for the use of your stamps!)

I posted Wednesday's a little early as I anticipate it will be late nights at school for the rest of the week.
Love to all!!!
Melle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails