Woohoo! We are here and made it with ease. JetBlue was our airline, I highly recommend it if you ever need to travel. :)
The only disappointing thing ,so far is that I could not get on the internet in my hotel room last night!! Even now I am only on the one in the hotel lobby (at quarter of 7 in the morning....I just couldn't wait any longer to get my fix)! So, no photos yet either, but hopefully by the end of the day I will get that resolved.
Today we plan to rent a car and travel about 2 hours west to Amherst MA. I admit I am really nervous about driving here, but getting to visit The Eric Carle Museum will be totally worth it!
I am also a little anxious about visiting the gift shop at the museum......because I am sure I will want to buy everything - for the classroom of course! :o)
So sweet of you all to follow along!!!!
Love you!
Melle
No comments:
Post a Comment