Operation Caterpillar was a big success!
However it took all kinds of new adventures to do it!!
1. Grandpa has another women in his life....I call her "Dolly" and let me tell you that GPS and I are the best of friends now! I could not of done this trip today without her help!
2. I don't recommend driving the freeways of Boston if you are claustrophobic, thanks to the tunnels nor would I recommend driving these freeways if you are afraid of heights, thanks to the bridges.
....and if you are lucky enough (or unlucky) the Tobin bridge even gives only the bravest a little of both. While you are driving high in the sky over some huge body of water, there is another level of highway right over your head!
.....however, again, all worth it for a visit to The Eric Carle Museum!
We weren't allowed to take pictures in the galleries, but we could take some of things outside of the gallery and in the studio that was available for children to create their own paper tissue collage. It was very inspirational - I picked up several ideas!! Woohoo!
We are up early for Plymouth, then a small plane to Nantucket and weather permitting, we plan to go sailing!
Thank you God, for such blessings!
Thank you for watching over my loved ones while I'm away.
Love, Melle
1 comment:
Hi!
Looks like you girls are having a good time. Hope so!
The girls and Scott are fine.
We love you and have a wonderful next few days.
Grandma G
Post a Comment