I can't see Andrea's photo! But what a lovely sentiment.Such a good time at Kotobuki's and Andrea in her Kimono is a true beauty, inside and out.Love,Y.M.
OH! I just saw the film!! Sorry I spoke too soon, but nothing was there at first. NOW to go watch it!Y.M.
Oh, love. Tears in my eyes. What a wonderful composition you put together. Perfect song to go along. So very, very special for a special day, a special daughter and granddaughter.Love,Y.M.
What a beautiful tribute to Andrea and you. It still has me crying tears of joy and love. Andrea is so beautiful and special to us.Thanks!!!Love, Mom G
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't see Andrea's photo! But what a lovely sentiment.
Such a good time at Kotobuki's and Andrea in her Kimono is a true beauty, inside and out.
Love,
Y.M.
OH! I just saw the film!! Sorry I spoke too soon, but nothing was there at first. NOW to go watch it!
Y.M.
Oh, love. Tears in my eyes. What a wonderful composition you put together. Perfect song to go along.
So very, very special for a special day, a special daughter and granddaughter.
Love,
Y.M.
What a beautiful tribute to Andrea and you. It still has me crying tears of joy and love. Andrea is so beautiful and special to us.
Thanks!!!
Love, Mom G
Post a Comment