Hello All!
Here it is, one of the most celebrated days in our house.....and NOW I have a minute to post.....I'll keep updating until I run out of time.....
We'll we've celebrated Andrea's 16th birthday. It began with our traditional birthday celebration at our favorite Japanese Steak House, Kotobuki's on October 17th.
James and Nate were our chefs.


By special request, Aunt Debbie made Andrea a new Kimono. It was as beautiful as Andrea.

I am so grateful that many friends and family were able to come and celebrate with us.
(I hope to put a video together so you can see everyone.)
I was especially happy though with this photo of my mom and me and the girls....pretty cool.

We then continued with the celebration the following weekend when Andrea asked if we could visit The Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney. She also got to bring along two of her friends Caitlin and Alexa.

We are so grateful that Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Lisa could be there too!

All in all, she said "it was the best birthday ever!" Well, it wasn't a new car in the driveway, but it was a good time. :o)
2 comments:
These look GREAT! What a wonderful celebration it was!!!
Thanks for finding a few moments (how, I don't know) to post!
Love,
Y.M.
Great picture, could I have a copy?
Some good times!
Love,
Mom G
Post a Comment