Two weeks? Two weeks have passed and I haven't posted!
Sometimes, I never know what to post,
Sometimes, I have photos to post,
and sometimes.....just like now....I just can't find a minute or two long enough to allow me to post.
Okay, well, that's because, it usually takes more than a minute or two and lately (for about 4 wks) apparently Blogger does their upgrades on Sunday nights....right about the time I finally have a minute to post....
With all that said, my Dear Faithful Readers, there still is no update tonight, still no new photos posted because we started our celebration of Scott's 40th last night; because I'm off to the art teacher's conference for two days later this week; because we'll begin to celebrate Andrea's 16th this weekend; and because we'll continue to celebrate it the following weekend with a trip to Rainforest Cafe; because I'll be teaching; I'll be working on the yearbook deadline; I'll be doing laundry; I'll make a few teacher gifts; I'll teach a craft class a school (okay, I hope on that one); I'll be sleeping; we'll then end the month with Halloween; oh then, I'll be finishing several costumes; and then begin November with an all day visit with Donna Downey; you know, that same stuff as you.... :o)
So, many have wondered how in the world I've had time to keep up with a blog....and many are right....I just don't......not for right now it seems :o(
Love,
Melle
1 comment:
Surprised and please that at least you found a spare moment to post something new, even if it was to say you didn't have anything new to post!
YET, anyway. But you WILL!
I was getting tired of reading that lens saga every night.
LOL!
Love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment