Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last Night

Lookie what I finished....

and

My dear friend Kendra had all the confidence in me that I could take pictures at the beach.
Whoa!
It was lots, lots harder than I thought!
I even had 5 very patient subjects and it was still a lot harder than I thought it would be.

It was windy.
It was sandy.
The sun was extremely bright. (dah)
It was hard to see the review screen on the camera, yes, because of the glare, but mostly because of my own impaired vision! I needed my sunglasses on because of the glare, but needed my reading glasses on to see the settings on my camera.

Kendra said, "lesson learned", and boy was she right!

Well, thank goodness for Photoshop.
Photoshop and I have a love/hate relationship. I love what it can do, but I hate trying to learn how.

Kendra, you are a sweetie to believe in me and I love you for it!
Melle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh! You sure have been busy! I love the new features at top of screen!

I remember your saying how hard those beach photos were. I think they came out beautifully, especially the family walking along the edge of the water.
So this is your last day before returning to the school...glad you got time to post on the blog.
You are so productive!

I'll be by about 8:35 tomorrow morning.

Love,

Y.M.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. You do not give yourself enough credit for what you do.

As always the photos are great!

Looking forward to more photos.

Love,
Grandma G

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails