Today, August 15, 2011.....first day of school.
Andrea sportin' her new Fine Arts Academy uniform shirt and McKenna sportin' a Safety Patrol Belt (on the first day of school.....hmm, hmm).
Andrea has only one more "first day of school";
McKenna still has 8 more.
Thank you, God. ;o)
I don't know why I do this to myself every year....but let's reflect together, shall we?
Ready?
This was Andrea's first year at The Villages Charter School:
This was McKenna's first day at The Villages Charter School:
If you squint your eyes and blink 3 times like me, you can almost still see those sweet little girls inside of these two lovely young ladies. Go ahead - squint! Pleeze, for my sake. Tell me my sweet little girls are still in there somewhere.
And this was just last year......
Yes, indeedie.....this year was off to a much better start.
Amen.
2 comments:
Omygosh! I was so hoping for another First Day of School photo, knowing the girls had their new clothes, new shoes and McK had her new headband all picked out too!
WONDERFUL!
And down memory lane to yore...
with the other pictures. How well I recall back pack strap breaking,etc. Hope the day went well for all!
Thank you much for the post!
Love,
Y.M.
How went day numero 2 of school for all?
Also, does Andrea have time to do her hair before school every day?
How do you like your new school outfits?
Is McKenna going back to the Humane Society? Photos?
Love,
Y.M.
Post a Comment